With blue skies above heralding the arrival of summer, there is fresh spring in our step as we look forward to another busy production period. And as we finally emerge from the seemingly endless and wet spring, it somehow seems appropriate that our recent and upcoming work has a distinctly nautical feel.
Fleet Dive Unit Atlantic
“Suck it up, Buttercup.” That’s a favourite expression of Clearance Diver, Chief Petty Officer 1st Class Paul Walsh – or “Knobby” for short. Another one of our faves from Paul is “If it ain’t rainin’ – it ain’t trainin’” or “if you cut corners, Murphy’s gonna bite your ass…” (more…)
- We’re hiring…a business manager!
- Looking for the best - we need a creative production coordinator
- Found our man! a DIY recruitment story…
- We’re hiring a full-time Producer/Director for Creative Client Films
- Getting the wind in our sails
- Joining the healthcare evolution
- Wrestling with the 800 pound gorilla
- Preparing for winter, Journeyman style
- Taking a risk on a new experiment
- Casting Call: An empowered, empathetic Mom